Communication Practices with Parents
You will Learn:
- The value of creating family friendly schools
- Characteristics of effective communication
- Written communication practices
- Strategies to promote proactive positive family engagement
- About volunteer opportunities to involve parents in the educational community
Research indicates that school performance improves when teachers and parents work together. In this 10 minute preview of our full on-demand webinar, "Challenging Parents or Collaborative Partners? Strategies to Strengthen the Home-School Alliance," we will help school staff nurture a beneficial relationship through positive, articulate, consistent communication. When educators proactively take this important first step, home efforts become less challenging and lead to a higher degree of parental commitment to help students reach their potential.
Sign up for a free Bronze membership today to receive your complimentary ondemand webinar!
Please provide a valid business e-mail to receive your access instructions.
Already a member? Log In
You will receive a Free Bronze Membership
to Association of Educators with your OnDemand Webinar!